AWS Certified Developer – Associate is intended for anyone with one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining an AWS-based application. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses of the services, and basic AWS architecture best practices, including the AWS Shared Responsibility Model, application lifecycle management, and the use of containers in the development process
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS and writing code for serverless applications
- Ability to identify key features of AWS services and use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write code
Passing AWS Certified Developer – Associate is very challenging. You must have through knowledge of all the components and services. This practice question bank have 400+ questions based on certificate exam. When it comes to career decision, we recommend going for the best. Avoid searching here and there. Do not relay on unauthenticated practice questions. Thus avoid wasting time and money by taking a sincere decision.
Finally, thanks for choosing the best. NBCampus wish you all the best.