The Professional Scrum Master™ I assessment is available to anyone who wishes to validate his or her depth of knowledge of the Scrum framework and its application. Those who pass the assessment will receive the industry recognized PSM I Certification to demonstrate their fundamental level of Scrum mastery.
The PSM I assessment includes questions from the following Focus Areas as defined in the Professional Scrum Competencies.
- Understanding and Applying the Scrum Framework:
- Empiricism, Scrum Values, Scrum Team, Events, Artifacts, Done.
- Developing People and Teams:
- Self-Managing Teams, Facilitation, Coaching and Mentoring.
- Managing Products with Agility:
- Forecasting & Release Planning, Product Value, Product Backlog Management, Stakeholders & Customers.
Passing Professional Scrum Master™ I is very challenging. You must have through knowledge of all the components and services. This practice question bank have 150+ questions based on certificate exam. When it comes to career decision, we recommend going for the best. Avoid searching here and there. Do not relay on unauthenticated practice questions. Thus avoid wasting time and money by taking a sincere decision.
Finally, thanks for choosing the best. NBCampus wish you all the best.