The Professional Scrum MasterTM II (PSM II) assessment is available to anyone who wishes to demonstrate his or her ability to apply the Scrum framework to solving advanced, complex problems in the real world. Those that pass the assessment will receive the industry recognized PSM II Certification as an indication of their advanced knowledge and abilities pertaining to Scrum and the role of the Scrum Master.
The PSM II assessment includes questions from the following Focus Areas as defined in the Professional Scrum Competencies.
- Understanding and Applying the Scrum Framework:
- Empiricism, Scrum Values, Scrum Team, Events, Artifacts, Done.
- Developing People and Teams:
- Self-Managing Teams, Facilitation, Leadership Styles, Coaching and Mentoring.
- Managing Products with Agility:
- Product Backlog Management, Stakeholders & Customers.
- Developing and Delivering Products Professionally:
- Managing Technical Risk.
- Evolving the Agile Organization:
- Organizational Design & Culture.
Passing Professional Scrum MasterTM II (PSM II) is very challenging. You must have through knowledge of all the components and services. This practice question bank have 100+ questions based on certificate exam. When it comes to career decision, we recommend going for the best. Avoid searching here and there. Do not relay on unauthenticated practice questions. Thus avoid wasting time and money by taking a sincere decision.
Finally, thanks for choosing the best. NBCampus wish you all the best.